SHOW ME THE FAKES!
Replica sneaker buyers want to know which sellers and websites are honest. Well let me tell you how to pick a good site. BEWARE of China scam sites that only except BankWire transactions! You will never get your money back, and certainly won’t get any shoes to your door. YOU NEED A USA BASED SITE AND A SAFE, TRACEABLE CHECK OUT PROCESS!
Example of a good USA based customer service page:
The site you choose should have purchased PLENTY of replicas from a large pool of suppliers in order to find the highest quality replicas.
If you do not receive your shoes, you should be sure you can receive a FULL REFUND and a PERSONAL APOLOGY.
The sites inventory may NOT SEEM EXPANSIVE, however if they PRIDE THEMSELVES on NOT HAVING RIDICULOUS UNRELEASED COLORWAYS THAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WOULD BE CLOWNED FOR, that’s a good thing.
The site owners should be fans of these replicas, and fans of people getting the ‘look’ and saving big.
Example of a good USA based policy page:
· They DO NOT sell authentic shoes. They sell replica factory variants of high quality.
· All sizes are in US men size and they recommend you order 1 size up for a comfortable fit.
· You should be sure you will receive an order confirmation from PayPal via email after payment once you have completed a successful checkout.
· They are concerned about customer privacy concerns. All transactions on their web site are secure for your protection. None of their customers information will ever be sold or given out for solicitation or used for any reason whatsoever to second or third parties.
· All prices listed on the site are in US currency.
· They never share your personal information with anyone nor will they sell your information to a third party.
To each his own. If you don’t wanna spend $150-$300, find a good replica site with options that cost $59.99.